Our 2nd website launch announcement today is for a staffing agency in the river region - AMPM Staffing.
The folks at AMPM were in need of a website overhaul, as their old site was just that...old and out of date.
The overall design didn't reflect the high quality services of the company, and it had become difficult to update - a critical feature as the agency needs to post daily updates to job openings for applicants to review.
Here is the old design:
And the new design:
Our re-design project focused on bringing a more professional look and feel to the site, which included finding good images which better reflected the river region where they are located and so proud of.
Also, we wanted to incorporate easier website management features, so we installed WordPress and trained them on how to use it.
Elements of the new project included:
- Website design overhaul
- Incorporate new photography of the local area and staff
- Creating 2 featured areas - one for job seekers and one for employers
- Installing WordPress for the content management system
- Content revisions & re-organization
- Better management of job postings
- Mobile friendly styling
Congratulations to Shirley, Becky and the entire team at AMPM Staffing on the launch of your new website!