We've had a run of really fun website re-designs lately, where the old sites REALLY need to be put out to pasture.
Today we launched another one - this time for the folks over at Doors of Elegance.
Their older website had a number of issues with it including:
- Black & maroon background and white font...'nuff said
- Formatting issues on the font - everything was centered
- Limited ability to update with blogs, news, special events, etc.
But overall, the client really didn't feel that the design represented their business well, and that was their primary motivator.
Their new website really captures the essence of the high quality products and high touch services they offer. Plus there are quite a few other improvements including:
- Better color scheme for more user friendly fonts and colors
- Updated images
- Easier contact info & map feature
- Easier web navigation
- Secondary conversion features (newsletter, social media, etc.)
If your business is ready for a makeover like this one, contact us today for a free quote!