It's website launch Friday again!
This week, we're going to take a look at our latest project which is a new website for the folks at Leadership St. Tammany.
Leadership St. Tammany has been around since 1993, and they take local citizens from all walks of life including business, politic, medicine and non-profit and expose them to the government, civil and cultural areas of St. Tammany Parish.
It's a great program...I went through it myself in 2012 and learned a tremendous amount about the Northshore.
So as a former participant, I was thrilled to have the change to help the organization re-do their online presence.
Some of the areas we wanted to cover with the new website project included:
- Updating overall look and feel of the website to reflect the organization's status
- Re-organizing the menus to make it easier for prospective students to find out more about the program
- Writing new website content
- Adding in galleries, news and past class information
- Improving visibility for program & alumni sponsors
- Making the new site mobile friendly
So let's see how we did.
Here's the BEFORE screenshot:
Here's the AFTER screenshot:
Here's the new MOBILE screenshot:
I'd like to offer a special thank you to Camilla Davis who served as our point person. Camilla did a great job helping streamline the process and provide valuable feedback at every step along the way.
If you'd like to find out more about how to help your organization take advantage of today's online technology please give us a call!